How To Replace a Medical Marijuana Card in Connecticut

Replacement For Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card Online

Schedule Appointment

Can I Replace My Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card?

You can request a replacement Connecticut medical marijuana card under the state's medical marijuana program if you lose your current card. Besides losing a medical marijuana card, a replacement card may be required if the current card is damaged or stolen.

Do I Need to Report a Lost or Stolen Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card?

In Connecticut, requesting a replacement medical marijuana card is considered a report of a lost or stolen MMJ card.

How to Get a Replacement Medical Marijuana Card in Connecticut

To get a replacement Connecticut medical marijuana card, complete the Report of Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Registration Certificate form. On the form, you must report whether the card was lost, stolen, or damaged and include a brief statement describing what happened to the old card. Submit the completed registration form and application fee to:

Department of Consumer Protection Attention Medical Marijuana Program 450 Columbus Boulevard Suite 901 Hartford, CT 06103-1840

For more information on obtaining a replacement MMJ card, contact the Department of Consumer Protection by calling (860) 713-6066 or emailing

Cost of a Connecticut Medical Marijuana Replacement Card

It costs $35 to obtain a replacement medical marijuana card in Connecticut. The fee can be paid by a money order, personal check, or cashier check made payable to "Treasurer, State of CT".

How Long to Get a Replacement Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card?

Replacement card applications are typically processed by the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection within 5 business days of receiving the applications.

In this section: